Welcome! This is the home page for the Fiz Wiki, which contains documentation on how to use the Fiz framework to develop Web applications. Here are some topics that you might find useful:
- Status update from April, 2010
- Installing Fiz
- A simple Fiz application: introduces many of the core features of Fiz.
- Overview of major Fiz features
- Glossary of Fiz terms
- Fiz application structure: the file structure of a directory containing a Fiz application.
- Fiz extension structure: the file structure of a directory containing a Fiz extension.
- Fiz application deployment structure: the file structure of a Fiz application when it is deployed in Tomcat.
- Ant targets for applications
- Ant targets for extensions
- Using Fiz with Google's AppEngine: describes how to develop and upload Fiz applications for Google's AppEngine.
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0963859. Any opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation (NSF).