Notes for various parts:
- Ashish's Notes on some design aspects
- Arjun's Notes on design for multi-key objects
- Index split and migration algo
- Consistency issue solutions (readRange while concurrent update)
- Survey of potential trees for implementing indexes
- Index tree issues as of Nov 2014
- SLIK in-house btree notes by Stephen
- Data stores reference for indexing [Not up-to-date]
- Notes on some interesting related work [Not up-to-date]
Old notes (not relevant anymore):
- Ankita's original list of various data model related aspects that could be worked on. From here, we decided to first focus on secondary indexes and transactions.
- Older discussions done in the group (old = 2009/2010). Note: many of the points there are not useful / relevant anymore since design of RAMCloud has changed a lot since then.